The Law Society
Paye Stonework and Restoration
Presidents House was built in 1731-2 as a business and townhouse for Richard Foley, an MP and bencher of Lincoln’s Inn. The house now acts as the official London residence of the President of the Law Society
Paye were instructed by The Law Society to undertake works to the entrance, which involved carefully stripping down and repairing the timbers ahead of repainting and redecorating to a high-quality finish. This was to compliment the Portland stone steps installed previously.