Burlington House is a Grade II* listed Italianate building designed by Sir James Pennethorne as headquarters for the University of London.
The Royal Academy took over the main block of Burlington House in 1867 on a 999-year lease.
As part of extensive re-ordering and refurbishment of the building Paye carried external and internal cleaning of the historic masonry.
Using a combination of cleaning systems the masonry was cleaned sympathetically to remove surface soiling and staining.
Numerous intricate stone indents were carried out to external and internal stonework. Stone paving and flooring was lifted , salvaged and re-fixed.